In all honesty.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve Canada, I felt that I had to post to this blog again this evening, mainly 

because these truth posts seem to get the most views of all of my work, but because nowadays perhaps 

more than ever before in my lifetime, certain people are so terribly afraid of the truth, and I don't know 

how they can live with themselves. Indeed, sometimes the truth hurts, but it's for everyones' own good 

in the long run, whether they agree or not. I would probably be even more honest with specific people, 

but I'm not the assertive type, plus I try to avoid anger and resentment as much as possible. I will never 

name anyone specific here, especially behind their backs, and especially if they don't support me and 

my creative endeavours in the worlds of literature and words. I don't care if the person is narcissistic or 

whatever other negative traits seem to have overtaken their personalities over time, but hiding from the 

truth is even worse. No one person or other entity, living or not, did not nor does it or do they know 

everything, which in my opinion is what I'll stand by until my dying day, which is 100 percent honest. 

Those that believe they know 100 percent of everything are dilusional and completely unrealistic. I 

also believe that those that still hide from the truth are just hiding behind all the other insecurities about 

themselves. Those that hurt others intentionally or not, even without knowing it, seem to think that it's 

too easy to prey upon naive and vulnerable people like myself, which in my mind is just another thing 

they do to hide behind their insecurities and even weaknesses. It's also true that facts and opnions are 

not one in the same, but if one's opinions are based on facts and not just superficial nonsense, that's 

another sign of honesty. I should start wrapping this up for tonight, but I should state again to my loyal 

readers and supporters that I will not be posting in any of my blogs on Monday, with it being Canada's  

Thanksgiving, and I believe that Monday is also a holiday or other special occasion/day in the United 

States of America; granted, I will return to my regular blogging schedule on Tuesday, with more family 

recipes, family history, poetry and of course truth posts. I plan on starting a new sports blog in early 

2025, possibly even one about the "weather" and even the future of technology in this ever-changing 

and evolving world. Have a wonderful (holiday) Monday, and until next time, keep on creating.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Me.

What's Up Doc?