What's Up Doc?

The greatest health remedy of all time?, maybe, maybe not, "truth serum". "Father, I cannot tell a lie". Well, apparently even doctors and other medical "pros" have also been lying to us for years, they are "pill pushers" ONLY if nothing else, that also makes me sick, especially in this day of age in the 21st century when we ALL deserve "thee truth, thee whole truth and nothing but thee truth". Those whom have NOT awoken to what's really going on, you better wake up FAST. All I know is being 50+ years old as of today, and now knowing that I've been brainwashed and lied to my entire life, what a real waste, that really makes me angry. Even if it takes me another 50 years to know ALL truths out there, then so be it. Doctors have also deceived us for years, all in the name of greed, power and money. People have still died because of medical errors, malpractice, negligence, need I say more to this effect? Bugs Bunny, this is NO and has NEVER been any laughing matter sadly. If those that continue to lounge and be fed by MSM and ALL other dishonest sources out there, they will NEVER realize what has been going on for so so so many years. I'm even going to conduct my OWN research about the medications that I'm STILL taking daily, and if at all possible, I want the next doctor that I see to tell me when I'll be off ALL these meds for good, because I've had it, no more lies, deceit, dishonesty, power hungry so-called professionals, my butt, you're ALL "mad scientists" too, think about it. Lastly for today, I've been without a family doctor for almost a full year, and now I'm being told that I have NO other choice but to start seeing a doctor/doctors at my nearest local walk-in clinc(s), I do NOT want to start seeing a different new doctor every time I go to the clinic. The bottom line is as well that the healthcare system here in Ontario and Canada where I still am is by NO means very good, it has also been broken for many years, well; enough is enough, quit wasting mine and all other Canadians' tax dollars on lies and deception, you ALL deserve what's coming to you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Thee" Truth?

What Fuels Dishonesty?