The Truth Is.....

I know that us and this world aren't, nor will we ever be perfect, but we can all still strive to be better to 

each other, no matter what struggles we face or anything else negative. I indeed would've failed 

psychology if I had ever taken it in school, but to this day I still don't fully understand peoples' 

attitudes and behaviours towards each other. When we all turned to YouTube and still newer social 

media back in 2020, including myself, during thee damn-demic of our lives, we all wanted some 

happiness and positivity to shine through again, however, even yours truly still came across people that 

displayed those common narcissistic qualities sadly, and I/we needed to terminate those relationships, I 

indeed did, even if it took longer for me to see through those types of people. Why hide behind a 

computer or mobile device and take out your frustrations on those who may be naive and even 

vulnerable like myself?, because you thought you could more easily manipulate our emotions and 

thoughts, but you failed. This behaviour even takes me back to one of my all-time favourite sitcoms; 

"Three's Company", with Jack Tripper, and his good friend Larry Dallas. Larry had always tried to 

teach Jack the "ways of the world" with women, by pretending to be someone or something that he 

wasn't, and this is the wrong way to go in life, period. If we could all just focus on the positive and

betterment of ourselves and the world we live in, everything would be so much better I believe. Getting

back to technology in our lives today, I am still the same person online AND offline as I've told many

of those that I've met, I'm not going to stoop to those levels of narcissism and betrayal, because that's

simply never was, still isn't and will never be a part of my character or personality. I still try and see 

the good in everybody, am I wrong in doing that?  I would hope not, but I start to and continue to

wonder. Honesty and trust have seemingly been thrown away, especially by those in higher positions

or power like politicians among others, but they all gain nothing by being selfish and greedy. I should

probably wrap this up for today, there's probably more that I could type here about this topic, but I'll

let my words sink in as I always try to do as a long-time "literary creator", until next time, take care.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Me.

What's Up Doc?